RBSC

Translate

Wednesday, March 7, 2018

Chosen or Destined


"Come to L.A. and pay rent, nigga"



The Plunge:

The Shaman is old, a new must be found; to take the young to a new height. Those who would be a Shaman must jump. The one who survives will be right.

He jumped: Celestial-courage filled his Soul. He jumped: becoming the Phaya Naga king. He jumped: expecting his Lord would be there. He jumped: Faith like a broken wing.



I do now pursue such a Great descent, I will brave the pioneer's dive. I Love the Path cut for us all, But I, unlike him, shall survive.

I jump: the Spirits guide my Soul. I jump: my Spirit now sings. I jump: to the Truth I know will be there. I jump: granted unseen wings.



Affirmations:

Eternal praise do I lavish upon the Spring of Life for this Divinely-planned journey under Grace, through Divinely-planned conditions with the most abundant, Divinely-planned supply.

Infinite Intelligence, through me, obliterates all obstacles, & successfully guides me along the Way.

-Le Baron Rouge
LCP
555