RBSC

Translate

Thursday, March 8, 2018

Grateful Dead


I AM the Blood of Israel. Great genetic codes activate within my specially developed vessel, & my Life unfolds into Love, leadership, & luxury. I possess unseen Power, & my Mind is an impenetrable fortress to the illusions of the enemy. I manifest with ease, WHATEVER I want. With persistence, I demand in my Self positive thoughts & attainment. I AM the timeless charm of Grace & Great Will. I AM Supreme.



I have Faith because I know The Most High God, & I knew Him before I assumed this form, & this existence, intimately. I give eternal thanks for my brilliant Life, my vast charge, my bountiful provisions, & my Great relations, all gifts of Grace & Mercy; the Divine supply to strengthen my awakening & obedience. I submit to the Divine Will.



Awareness is my key to success. I observe opportunities in the darkness, & I bring them to Life. I translate my ideas into gold; impressing upon the unseen substance of Life my every desire, coupled with the burning fire of my heart (TRU Mind), to bring about their physical manifestation. I AM a Master builder, persistent & undying. I build legacies & empires. My Life is both a wonder & wonderful.



I AM the Master of my Fate, no matter what. I AM guided by the Elohim within. I AM practical, & my Mind is open. My dreams are my reality. I have dominion over my Self, & my surroundings. Time doesn't exist for me, as I AM timeless. I represent the spiritual realm upon the physical. I dominate the game of Life, & achieve new heights daily.



I don't lose; I gain. I don't quit; I transform the plan of attack. My Life is full of splendor & my words are the sweetest blessings, like honey for the tongue; my liquid gold. My words are the sacred seeds of magnificence. My abundance is in full bloom. When people say my name, the sound translates into gold. Triumph is my namesake, & I always come out on top. I accumulate wealth at every moment, & I AM surrounded by wealth at every moment. With Great fortune, & permanent access to Infinite Supply, I ask for the most immense wealth from the stores of the Heavens, & I do receive. Wealth & the wealthy are extremely attracted to me, & I AM a Divine magnet for the sublime.



I AM crowned with success. I AM the absolute Money King of the True Israelites. Leadership is my lineage. I AM with Great courage, & my understanding is increased daily. Unseen Power flows within & about me, & I share with the world the gifts cultivated within me. I do not struggle, but bequeath my burdens unto Higher Power, that I may be free. Every day I AM shining with the most brilliant Light of Life & Love, & Peace radiates from within me.



I transform obstacles into advantages & benefits. I achieve the impossible, & I adapt to any situation easily, with Grace. I AM Great within & without. I build Perfect Harmony within myself. The illusions of the world do not impress anxiety, doubt, or fear upon me, as I AM bold & confident, & do not adhere to such lies. I rise daily with gratitude & expectation, & weather any storm, instead being showered by Grace & Mercy with abundant Peace & wealth.

-Le Baron Rouge